If you’ve been Googling how to start a blog, then I’m sure you’ve already come across many resources telling you how. And most of them are pretty much the same, as creating your first blog is just a matter of a few technical steps. We even have a “how to start a blog” right here.
However, we then went one step further and created another free resource – the Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog – a course with videos and resources to step you through not just creating a blog, but one that helps you make some of the most important decisions when starting out. In fact, one of the more important modules is the first one – should you even start a blog at all?
Thousands of bloggers have signed up for the course since it launched almost exactly one year ago. But this isn’t why we think starting a blog with us is the best way to start a blog in 2019. It’s because we went even one step further again and designated February 7th as International Start a Blog Day!
International Start a Blog Day
We created International Start a Blog Day to celebrate the achievements and diversity of new bloggers around the world launching their blogs at the beginning of the year. And because it helps you take action!
How to participate:
- Sign up to our free course – the Ultimate Guide to Starting a Blog between the 1st and 31st of January 2019.
- RSVP to the Facebook Event so you get reminders about our Facebook Lives and other helpful tips from our team.
- Join our ProBlogger Community Facebook Group where over 16,000 bloggers help each other with tips and answers to all your blogging questions.
- Launch your blog between the 1st of January and the 6th of February 2019 and add it to our Members directory (you’ll have access to this once you’ve signed up to the course).
You’ll then be included in the Class of 2019 Blog Roll here on the ProBlogger blog. You can see the Class of 2018 here.
Benefits of starting a blog with ProBlogger in 2019
Here’s why we think this is the best way to start a blog in 2019.
- International Start a Blog Day gives you a deadline to get your blog up and running
- You get an instant community of other bloggers at the same stage of blogging as you
- Our FREE course guides you through not just how to start a blog, but how to make some of the more important decisions you’ll make – right from the start.
- Your first few blog posts will get some valuable exposure and it will make it easier for other bloggers to connect with you
- You’re supported in your first steps into blogging by the ProBlogger team and other experienced bloggers in the ProBlogger Community
So, if you want to get started, sign up to the course now and we look forward to helping you and celebrating your new blog with you!
Powered by WPeMatico