On this edition of Fizzle Friday, we welcome Brendan Hufford, longtime Fizzle member and SEO wizard! He details his evolving entrepreneurial journey, doing SEO his way, and illustrates what his success has looked like over the years.
We discuss Brendan’s numerous business ventures and how he has pivoted several times and describes life at the agency where he spends most of his time. He has found a sweet spot between his talents and passions representing another example of someone who has created a sustainable lifestyle doing something he cares about.
Today on the show we are also joined by Fizzle regulars, Jen Rao and Joe Kerns to take part in the discussion! This Friday episode is the first part of two and in next week’s episode, we will be doing a Q & A with Brendan and our panel, so make sure to catch that one as well!
Join us for this Fizzle Friday and hear it all!
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to The Fizzle Show in your favorite podcast player:
Today’s episode is brought to you by…
Our Start a Blog Challenge and Big Annual Sale!
If you’ve been looking to learn how to capture attention and get traction online, this bundle is your golden ticket.
You’ll get access to over 100 hours of instruction from experts on growing an audience, earning revenue, and everything in between. To make sure you’ve got all the help you need, you’ll even get access to weekly live coaching, our supportive and knowledgeable community, and The Affiliate Marketing Video Course from the expert himself, Matt Giovanisci… heck, you’ll even get premium web hosting with Flywheel to host your website and a personal blog evaluation by one of us on the Fizzle team!
The challenge begins on September 23rd, so don’t wait!
Click here to join the party…and get one step closer to Mai Tais and building a business you love.
Key Points From This SEO Episode:
- A little introduction to Brendan and his business! [0:02:50.6]
- Brendan’s pivot from his jiu-jitsu based businesses around 2015. [0:06:12.3]
- The agency where Brendan currently works. [0:12:30.2]
- Hopes for the future and working for a better tomorrow. [0:15:40.1]
- Combining two or more interests and finding success in where they overlap. [0:17:00.8]
- Comparing an aligned hustle with a lifestyle full of context-switching and different work. [0:22:35.5]
- The financial independence that allowed Brendan to buy a brand new van! [0:25:20.3]
- Brendan’s 100 Days of SEO project and other things he is busy with. [0:27:10.8]
- Advice from Brendan to entrepreneurs who feel unsure of their future. [0:29:35.5]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co
- Fly Wheel — https://getflywheel.com
- Matt Giovansci — https://www.moneylab.co/
- Brendan Hufford — https://brendanhufford.com
- Photo MBA — https://photomba.net
- Gretchen Rubin — https://gretchenrubin.com
- Fizzle Roadmap — https://app.fizzle.co/courses/small-business-roadmap
- Overlap — https://www.amazon.com/Overlap-Start-Business-Working-Full-Time/dp/B074PZY9SW
- Scott Adams — https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/business/media/scott-adams-dilbert-gilroy.html
- Dilbert — https://dilbert.com/
- Casey Neistat — https://www.caseyneistat.com/
- Steve Jobs — https://www.biography.com/business-figure/steve-jobs
- Quora — https://www.quora.com
- Swim University — https://www.swimuniversity.com
- Lasso — https://getlasso.co
- Brew Cabin — https://www.brewcabin.com/
- Roasty Coffee — https://www.roastycoffee.com
- Tai Lopez — https://www.tailopez.com
- 100 Days of SEO — https://100daysofseo.com
- Joe Kerns — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/author/joekerns
- Jen Rao — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/author/jenrao
- Corbett Barr — https://corbettbarr.com
- Fizzle Goals Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/goals
- Fizzle on Twitter — https://twitter.com/fizzle
- Fizzle Just Ship It Challenge — https://app.fizzle.co/just-ship-it-challenge
- Fizzle Sparkline — https://fizzle.co/sparkline
- Fizzle Journaling Course — https://fizzle.co/courses/journal
- Fizzle Essentials of Web Design Course — https://fizzle.co/library/essentials-of-website-design-for-business-builders
- Fizzle Website Tune Up Curse — https://fizzle.co/courses/tuneup
- Fizzle 80/20 Copywriting Guide — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/writing-copy-for-web
- Fizzle Toolkit — https://fizzle.co/toolkit
- Fizzle Craft + Commerce — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/craft-commerce
- Fizzle Project Management for Entrepreneurs — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/project-management-for-entrepreneurs
- Fizzle Hosting — https://fizzle.co/hosting
The post SEO Wizardry, Extroversion, and Overlapping Passions with Brendan Hufford (FS339) appeared first on Fizzle.
Powered by WPeMatico