How much of your mission and “why” should you share your audience and customers? Do you need to be crystal clear on your motivation before you are able to do this? How do we collect amazing testimonials from satisfied clients?
Welcome to the first member-focused, Friday episode of the Fizzle Show! These shows will be recorded live with Fizzle members and their questions and will be aired every Friday going forward! If you are not yet a registered member, check out the website so you can be a part of this great community!
In this episode, we focus on two main topics:
The first is getting to grips with your why and whether it is important to include your audience in this journey. The second question we answer is around testimonial collection and the best ways to go about this. We also talk about gauging alignment with customers, non-sleazy marketing and why testimonials are so effective!
We share four great ideas from Sarah Peck on how to elicit meaningful, honest and impactful reviews of your work and offer a few of our own suggestions on the topic too!
For all of this, join the Fizzle Team today for the first of many Fizzle Fridays!
Listen to the episode:
Subscribe to The Fizzle Show in your favorite podcast player:
Key Points From This Episode:
- Finding your ‘why’ and how much of it to share with an audience. [0:01:24.5]
- Balancing the necessities of connecting, authenticity and customer needs. [0:05:35.3]
- Best practices for testimonial collection after a launch. [0:11:58.1]
- Using surveys and other easy ways to ask for reviews and testimonials. [0:15:01.8]
- Why testimonials are important and work so well for small businesses. [0:20:08.2]
- The 4 questions that Sarah Peck has laid out for getting great testimonials! [0:21:12.9]
- Especially meaningful components of testimonials you can use [0:23:40.7]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Fizzle — https://fizzle.co
- Italian with Leo — http://www.italianwithleo.com
- Simon Sinek — https://simonsinek.com
- Start with Why — https://www.amazon.com/Start-Why-Leaders-Inspire-Everyone/dp/1591846447
- Find Your Why — https://www.amazon.com/Find-Your-Why-Practical-Discovering/dp/0143111728
- Palapa — https://palapa.co
- SurveyMonkey — https://www.surveymonkey.com
- Sue Mcleod Ceramics — https://suemcleodceramics.com/
- Sarah Peck — https://www.sarahkpeck.com
- 4 Questions You Can Use To Get Great Testimonials & Reviews — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/4-questions-for-great-testimonials-reviews
- Blue Apron — https://www.blueapron.com
- Jen Rao — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/author/jenrao
- Joe Kerns — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/author/joekerns
- Aiden Fishbein — https://fizzle.co/sparkline/author/aidenfishbein
- Corbett Barr — https://corbettbarr.com/
The post How to Find Your Why and Get Amazing Testimonials (FS335) appeared first on Fizzle.
Powered by WPeMatico