Today on the podcast I speak with real estate and marketing expert Sam Ashdown. Ashdown has built three successful real estate businesses: as a consultant to real estate agents; a consultant to home sellers, called HomeTruths; and a real estate agent, with her company AshdownJones.
Beyond her passion for real estate is a deep knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics. She became an expert to promote her own businesses, but then expanded to start a club to help other small business owners with their marketing efforts.
Ashdown speaks about how she started her own businesses, how she became passionate about marketing, and how and why she runs the Success at Marketing Club.
Questions I ask Sam Ashdown:
- How do you find leverage points within your existing business to develop other elements of your approach?
- What is the Success at Marketing Club, and why did you start it?
- How do you stick with an idea when you’re not seeing immediate results?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to get creative about building your referral engine.
- Why trying and teaching is a unique way to grow your business (and learn something yourself).
- How a non-traditional path can actually lead you to a richer understanding of your industry and business.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Sam Ashdown:
- Learn more about Sam Ashdown
- Follow Marketing Magic on Facebook
- Check out HomeTruths
- Email Sam Ashdown directly
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Want to learn how to get the most from podcast advertising and sponsorship? Check out our ultimate guide on the process.
Powered by WPeMatico