Today on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I chat with Tim Staples, CEO of Shareability and co-author of Break Through the Noise: The 9 Rules to Capture Global Attention.
Staples has developed a reputation in the marketing industry for being a creator of viral content. In the past few years, several of his video campaigns have amassed more than five billion views, and 35 of them have landed on the first page of YouTube.
In his book and on this episode of the podcast, Staples discusses what he’s learned about creating shareable content. It’s not just for big, multinational brands. Even small businesses can learn to create content that resonates with their audience and inspires them to share with their friends. It’s the creation of this kind of content that can drive growth for your business.
Questions I ask Tim Staples:
- What’s the noise we need to break through?
- Is there a risk in trying to do something that grabs attention but doesn’t have much to do with your brand?
- Is there a process to start analyzing where your opportunities are to break through the noise?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- How to create content that is worthy of a share.
- Which are the most positive, proactive emotions that can drive your audience to share content.
- The role that demographics play in what people find to be share-worthy, and how sharing is different across generations.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Tim Staples:
- Learn more about Tim Staples and Shareability
- Order your copy of Break Through the Noise
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Klaviyo. If you’re looking to grow your business there is only one way: by building real, quality customer relationships. That’s where Klaviyo comes in.
Klaviyo helps you build meaningful relationships by listening and understanding cues from your customers, allowing you to easily turn that information into valuable marketing messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Beyond Black Friday docu-series to find out and unlock marketing strategies you can use to keep momentum going year-round. Just head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.
Powered by WPeMatico